Grilled veggie totrilla wrap recipe
Healthy Vegetarian wrap
Grilled Veggie wrap
Share the grilled veggie wrap recipe
The grilled veggie tortilla wrap recipe required some hunting for colourful veggies in farmer’s market in Noida. So I picked up some colourful capsicum (bell peppers) and lettuce. To my bad luck zucchini was not available and I decided to replace zucchini with cucumber. Though thought of adding more veggies to this colourful veggie tortilla wrap but then my heart said…keep it simple dude!
These wraps are yummicious. They’re a bit spicy, but full of colours. Red, green orange, and yellow; they’re all there. Generous dose of mixed seasoning and red pepper flakes add fire power in this veggie wrap recipe.
The secret to best tasting grilled veggie wrap is to quickly place the hot hot filling and serve them immediately to savor the spicy and juicy grilled veggie wraps.
Prep Time: 45 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Total Time: 55 min
Spice Meter: Medium
Serves: 4 persons
Ingredients for grilled veggie tortilla wrap recipe:
Tortilla– 4 no’s
Green Bell pepper (capsicum) cut into long strips– 30 gm
Red Bell pepper (capsicum) cut into long strips – 30 gm
Yellow Bell pepper (capsicum) cut into long strips – 30 gm
Cucumber or zucchini cut into long strips – 50gm
Carrot – 50 gm
Lettuce – 4 nos
Onion Rings cut to half – 12 nos
Green Chilies (deseeded & deveined) – 3 no’s
Garlic Cloves – 3no’s
Olive Oil Mayo – 80 gm
Mixed Herbs (Oregano, cilantro, thyme, basil) – 1 tsp
Red pepper flakes – 1/4th tsp
Olive Oil – 1tsp
Fresh Crushed black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
All-purpose flour (Maida) – 150 gm
Milk – 50 ml
Baking Powder – 1 ½ teaspoon
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Olive Oil – 25 ml
Preparation of tortilla wraps
- Take 150 gm all-purpose flour (Maida), pinch of salt, baking powder, milk, olive oil and mix them well. Add warm water and prepare soft dough. Keep it aside for rest for 15 min.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal balls. Make a round flat chapatti/tortilla and place it on flat hot pan till golden brown.
Preparation of grilled veggie tortilla wrap recipe
- Heat olive oil in grill pan; add bell peppers, cucumber garlic and green chili slices. Toss them on high flame for 2 min.
- Add seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt and mix them well. Keep the flame on high and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Place the tortilla on wooden slab. Spread the lettuce leaf, 3-4 half onion rings and the grilled veggie filling evenly, add freshly ground black pepper and olive oil mayo and roll up.
- Your grilled veggie tortilla wrap recipe is ready to be served.
Share this grilled veggie wrap recipe