Whole Strawberry Conserve Sugary Butter Cookies
Share the recipe
I confess having sweet tooth and I just can’t to go bed without any sweet or dessert at night. So when the craving hits, you’ll appreciate having a bite of these brown butter cookies ready to be munched on. They are simply heavenly.
These butter cookies pair perfectly with Whole Strawberry Conserve – an incredible depth of flavour and rich, nutty notes.
The finished cookies are dense and chewy on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Also I like sugary crunch in my cookies hence I ensure that the sugar bits are big and visible in this sugary butter cookie recipe
Prep Time: 30 min
Baking Time: 40 min
Total Time: 70 min
Serves: 12 people
Ingredients for Whole Strawberry Conserve Sugary Butter Cookie
100 gm butter
50 gm sugar
200 gm – L’Exclusif – Whole Strawberry Conserve
150 gm condensed milk
1/4 cup milk
2 tbsp olive oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
400 gm all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
Preparation of Whole Strawberry Conserve Sugary Butter Cookie
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Note: Ensure Sugar grains are visible and do not dissolve completely
- Add in condensed milk, milk and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk 400 gm flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually beat into creamed mixture, adding additional flour if necessary.
- Divide dough into small balls, flatten it and press in the centre to create space for L’Exclusif – Whole Strawberry Conserve.
- Bake the cookies at 180 degree celcius till golden in colour.
- Serve them with generous scoop of strawberry preserve on top!