Cheese & balsamic potato bites
Share this recipe
Every day, we are looking around, searching net, and speaking to friends and relatives to check out new snack recipe ideas for ourselves as we being human are insatiable living creatures. Cheese and balsamic potato bites recipe evolved because of this very natural human behavior.
Cheese & Balsamic potato bites is a recipe which can easily fit in breakfast, party, kids, or your kitty parties. I got the idea for cheese & balsamic potato bites from my 5 year old daughter, who was wrapping her cheese slice around potato widgets and enjoying them innocently along with her Doremon on Idiot Box.
Without wasting more time, let’s roll on sleeves and start preparing for this yummicious recipe!
Prep Time: 45 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Total Time: 55 min
Spice Meter: Medium
Ingredients for Cheese & balsamic potato bites:
500 g boiled potato
25 g green capsicum
50 g carrots
50 g onion
1 tsp green chili
100 g cheddar cheese
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp salt
1 tsp crushed black pepper
1 tsp mixed Italian herbs
2 tsp corn flour
4 tsp balsamic vinaigrette
150 ml olive oil
Preparation of Cheese & balsamic potato bites:
- Peel all veggies carrots and onions. Now boil potatoes peel off skin and grate the boiled potatoes.
- Cut onions, green capsicum and green chilies finely.
- Cut cheddar cheese into small cubes and marinate it with balsamic vinaigrette and crushed black pepper.
- Mix all veggies, mashed potatoes, coriander leaves corn flour, Italian seasoning and salt in a bowl.
- Take a small portion of mixture and flatten it to stuff marinated cheddar cheese in center and roll it nicely to ensure cheese is sealed in mashed potato.
- Heat the olive oil in deep pan and deep fry potato bites till golden brown. Remove excess oil from the French fries.
- Serve Crispy Cheese & balsamic potato bites with mother’s recipe Indian Salsa dip.
Note: To check out Indian Salsa recipe click here
Share this recipe