Cheese Omelette recipe with Olive twist
Share this Post
Today being a Sunday, I decided to prepare cheese Omelette for the breakfast today. My cheese omelette recipe will be spicy yet balanced and you can enjoy the distinct flavours of cheese, olives and onion in this cheese omelette recipe.
The ingredients i.e. tomato, onions, green chillies and olives tossed in pan with extra virgin olive oil beforehand to add signature flavour to this cheese omelette recipe.
Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet.
Are Eggs Healthy? Everything You Need to Know. Find Out here!
A whole egg contains all the nutrients required to turn a single cell into a baby chicken.
A single large egg contains:
· Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA.
· Folate: 5% of the RDA.
· Vitamin B5: 7% of the RDA.
· Vitamin B12: 9% of the RDA.
· Vitamin B2: 15% of the RDA.
· Phosphorus: 9% of the RDA.
· Selenium: 22% of the RDA.
· Eggs also contain decent amounts of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Zinc.
Egg Nutrition courtesy http://authoritynutrition.com/
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Spice Meter: Hot
Serves: 1 person
Ingredients Cheese Omelette recipe:
Eggs – 2 nos.
Cheese slice – 2 nos.
Green pimiento stuffed Olives – 3-4 no’s
Tomato – 1 small
Onion – 1 small
Green chilli – 1
Extra Olive Oil – 1 tsp for stir fry
Black pepper (coarsely crushed) – ¼ teaspoon
Salt – to taste
Preparation of Cheese Omelette recipe:
1. Chop onion, chilies, tomatoes and olives.
2. Now put a pan on high flame, add 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil and toss all the veggies in pan. Stir fry on high flame for 2 min
3. Now break 2 eggs in a bowl, and add salt and black pepper and beat it well.
4. Pour egg in pan and spread cheese and now evenly spread pre cooked filling and let it cook for 3 minutes.
5. Serve it with toast or salad of your choice.
Share this Post
Green chili, turmeric and lime pickleDecember 7, 2016
Amritsari KulchaNovember 1, 2016
No onion no garlic Amritsari chanaOctober 8, 2016
Avocado fruits & pistachio saladOctober 2, 2016