Balsamic vinaigrette, corn and potato cheese balls
Share this Post
The recipe was conceived with a thought to create a spicy, yet tangy fried party or kid’s snack hence olives, corn and cheese became integral part of this recipe.
Balsamic vinaigrette, corn and potato cheese balls can be a great snack idea for your home parties!
Prep Time: 50 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Spice Meter: Hot
Serves: 5-6 person
Ingredients Balsamic vinaigrette, corn and potato cheese balls:
Balsamic Vinaigrette – 2 tablespoon
Green Olives (finely chopped)– 8-10 nos.
Mozzarella cheese – 100 gms
Sweet Corns – 30 gm
Green Capsicum – 30 gm
Boiled mashed potatoes – 250 gm
Green chilies (finely chopped)– 2 nos.
Red chili flakes – ½ teaspoon
Garlic (finely chopped) – 3-4 nos.
White/all purpose Flour (Maida) – 50 gm
Corn flour – 1 teaspoon
Bread crumbs – 50 gm
Salt – to taste
Olive Oil – 250 ml (for frying)
Preparation of Balsamic vinaigrette, corn and potato cheese balls:
- Boil the potatoes, peel them and grate them. Finely chop the Olives, capsicum, green chilies, and garlic cloves.
- Mix all ingredients i.e. potatoes, grated cheese, corn, capsicum, green chilies, garlic, cheese, red chili flakes, balsamic vinaigrette, salt to taste and prepare small balls and keep them aside.
- In another bowl, add all purpose flour, corn flour, salt and make a thin batter.
- Spread bread crumbs in a plate.
- Place deep frying pans on hot plate/Gas stove and add 250 ml of Olive Oil.
- Heat the Oil to about 180 degree Celsius.
- Dip the balls in all purpose flour batter and gently put roll them on bread crumbs.
- Now very carefully, drop them into olive oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry them in medium flame for 10-12 min till crispy golden in colour
- Serve your Balsamic vinaigrette, corn and potato cheese balls with balsamic vinaigrette dip!
Share this Post
Green chili, turmeric and lime pickleDecember 7, 2016
Amritsari KulchaNovember 1, 2016
No onion no garlic Amritsari chanaOctober 8, 2016
Avocado fruits & pistachio saladOctober 2, 2016
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]