Share this Post
Aam ka panna – Raw Mango Juice
Summers are blazing hot in India and temperatures can easily cross 50 degree Celsius. To safeguard ourselves from heat stroke and quench our thirst, aam ka panna – Raw mango juice is preferred drink.
Aam ka panna has sweet and tangy taste, and it’s blended with fresh mint leaves and spices make it awesome chilled healthy drink for scorching summer.
I remember vividly, that during our school days, my mother used to make aam ka panna everyday, and was served along with lunch after school.
Coming to the health benefits, raw mango is rich in Vitamin A, C, and Beta carotenes and high on minerals and salt like Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium.
So after reading all these reasons, why shall we wait anymore and quickly learn the classic aam ka panna – Raw mango juice a perfect #summerdrinks[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″]
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: NA
Spice Meter: NA
Ingredients for aam ka panna:
Raw Mangoes: 2 no.
Fresh Mint leaves: 1 bunch
Sugar: 4 teaspoon
Black salt – ½ teaspoon
White salt – ½ teaspoon
Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 teapoon
Crushed Ice – lots of them
Preparation Aam ka panna – Raw Mango Juice:
1. Wash raw mangoes and mint leaves under running water.
2. Put mangoes in pressure cooker and steam cook them for 10 min.
3. Take water in a bowl and place boiled raw mangoes peeling of skin and removing all pulp using hands, discarding the seed.
4. Crush mint leaves, and roasted cumin deeds in mixer to a paste.
5. Add mint paste, salt, sugar and black salt and mix them well using hands.[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″]
Share this Post