Kids favourite: Veg Burger with Olive Oil Mayonnaise and Sweet Potato Fries
Burger is a quick wholesome snack, because it’s fast to make and it has vast variety with respect to flavours, form factor and are now available white, brown or multigrain burger buns.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Spice Meter: Mild
Ingredients for veg burger with olive oil mayonnaise:
Onion Rings -3-4
Tomato slice -2-3
Lettuce leaves – 1
Veg burger patty – 1
Burger bun -1
Cheese slice -1
Olive Oil Mayonnaise – 2 teaspoon
Olive Oil – for greasing bread
Preparation of veg burger with olive oil mayonnaise:
1. Cut onion and separate the layers and your onion rings are ready
2. Grease the 1 sides of bread with olive oil.
3. Heat it for 2-3 min on flat pan
4. Spread sliced cheese on 1 bread slice.
5. Deep fry veg burger patty in Olive Pomace oil.
6. Spread lettuce leaves, patty, onion rings, tomato slice and 2 teaspoon of olive oil mayonnaise.
7. Serve it with sweet potato fries.
To see sweet potato fries recipe click here
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]