Olive Zucchini pepper cheese crostini – Party snack
We always look forward to new party snack ideas and Olive Zucchini pepper cheese crostini fits right in the category.
Olive Zucchini pepper cheese crostini is crispy, creamy and very filling party snack. It’s liked by kids and will be a great snack for your cocktail parties.
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 5 min
Total Time: 20 min
Spice Meter: Hot
Ingredients for olive Zucchini pepper cheese crostini:
Baguette (long bread loaf) – 1 no’s
Spring Onion (chopped) – 1 tablespoon
Tomato (chopped) – 1 tablespoon
Carrot (chopped) – 1 tablespoon
Olive Oil Mayonnaise – 50 gm
Pepper cheese spread – 50 gm
Zucchini – 1
Black Olives -6 -8 no’s
Green chilly (chopped) – 1
Olive Oil – 50 ml
Preparation of plain Crostini:
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• Slice the baguette into 1 inch thick slices.
• Spread bread slices out on a baking tray and brush with olive oil.
• Bake until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes.
• Cool and store in an airtight container.
Preparation of Olive Zucchini pepper cheese crostini:
• Mix all chopped vegetables, mayonnaise and cheese spread in a bowl.
• Spread the plain crostini on baking tray and spread 1 -2 teaspoon of the mixture.
• Add zucchini and olives on top.
• Bake at 160 degree Celsius for 10 min.
• Serve the olive Zucchini pepper cheese crostini in a plate along with dip of your choice.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]