Braided hazelnut butter sweet bread recipe
Fresh baked breads are great way to make kids happy. Braided hazelnut butter sweet bread recipe is an instant hit with kids as they are free to tear the sticks and enjoy their favorite hazelnut butter inside warm fresh baked sweet bread.
Prep Time: 4-5 hrs
Baking Time: 35-40 min
Total Time: 6 hrs
Ingredients braided hazelnut butter sweet bread recipe:
All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 250 gm
Active Yeast – 1 teaspoon
Sugar – 4 teaspoon
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Olive Oil– 3 teaspoon
Milk (full cream) –50ml
Hazelnut Butter – 100 gm
Preparation of braided hazelnut butter sweet bread dough:
• Warm 30 ml water and add 2 teaspoon of sugar and stir to dissolve the sugar.
• Now add 1 teaspoon of dry active yeast and keep it aside for 15 min till you see frothy mixture.
• Note: Do not heat water above 80 degree Celsius as it would kill the yeast and yeast will not get activated.
• Take all-purpose flour, olive oil, salt, and 2 teaspoon of sugar in 1 large bowl and mix it well using hands.
• Now add activated yeast and prepare soft dough using 50 ml milk and warm water.
• Keep this dough in covered warm place for 90-120 minutes or till it doubles in size.
• Puncture the dough and knead again using hands and keep it in warm place again for 60 min.
Preparing braided hazelnut butter sweet bread:
• Divide dough into 3 equal balls.
• Roll the ball into long sheet and generously spread hazelnut butter as shown in picture below.
• Roll the same and keep this long bread stick aside.
• Repeat the process with other 2 balls.
• Now prepare the breaded bread with these 3 sticks like we do with long hair strands, as shown in picture below.
• Allow the bread to rest for 60 minutes
Baking braided hazelnut butter sweet bread:
• Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius for 10 min.
• Brush the bread with egg wash & place the bread in preheated oven for 30-40 min till golden brown in colour.
• Remove from oven and let it cool on the wire rack/ wooden tray.
Now ask kids to start tearing the bread sticks and start enjoying the yummy braided hazelnut sweet butter bread sticks….
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]