Fruit cream recipe
Fruit cream recipe is very popular because of its freshness and balanced sweet taste which is just perfect dessert after a lavish dinner.
Secret to the best fruit cream recipe are the choice of fruits, fresh cream and a balanced sugar powder the fruit cream recipe.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: NA
Spice Meter: NA
Ingredients for fruit cream recipe:
Apple: 1 no.
Pomegranate: 1 no.
Pear: 2 no.
Banana: 2 no.
Fresh cream: 250 gm
Sugar Powder: 75 gm
Vanilla Extract: 1 teaspoon
Preparation of fruit cream recipe:
1. Wash apple, pear and pomegranate under running water.
2. Cut all fruits and refrigerate them in air tight container to prevent blackening.
3. Take ice cold cream in a bowl and place it in a container full of ice cubes.
4. Add 2-3 teaspoon of sugar powder and start whipping the cream.
5. Keep on adding balance sugar 2-3 times and add 1 teaspoon on vanilla essence to it.
6. Whip the cream till its heavy. Most important thing is to keep cream in ice bucket to get a perfect thick sweetened cream
7. Mix all fruits into the whipped cream.
8. Serve fruit cream immediately. It is very important to ensure the taste and avoid contamination of fruits.
• You can add pineapple slices, grapes, cherries and orange pieces also in this fruit cream recipe.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]